* Vine star Jerome Jarre has officially won my heart with this video (and yay! he didn’t get arrested!).
* Have you been to one of America’s strangest museums? Next time I’m in LA I definitely want to check out the Museum of Death.
* If you ever wonder what happens with unclaimed airport baggage, then wonder no more…
* Here are a few super useful travel safety tips that you haven’t already heard. Who would have ever guessed that being rude would be a good tip when you’re on the road, depending on the situation.
* Learning how to pack efficiently is a skill, and the more you do it, the better you get. Here are five things to learn about packing for travel. I always fool myself into thinking I need to pack more than I actually do, even if it’s just by one or two things.
* These photos of Momo the border collie are like Where’s Waldo, except about 5 billion times better.
* I’ve been loving Chris Guillebeau’s new book, The Happiness of Pursuit, and it’s led me to check out his website. This guy has traveled to every country in the world, so he knows a thing or two about traveling. I thought this post on how to buy a round-the-world plane ticket had some incredibly helpful tips!
* Halloween is over 😥 But! you can still enjoy some spooky stuff and read up on 5 Halloween traditions from around the world.
* Haha! “We’re all paranoid about poo.” Are you?
* Carly’s guide to Berlin is amazing. So many great suggestions, from food to drinks to shopping and nightclubs and more! I’ll definitely be referring back to her guide next time I’m there.
* On a scale of 1-10, how hard would it be for me to become a Canadian citizen and change my name legally to Elizabeth Gallagher before the end of December?
* I don’t really do cold weather well. I can stand it for short periods of time, but I am much more of a summer gal. But actually, it’s always summer somewhere!
* A very bittersweet and personal post about following your dreams.
* Do you prefer solo travel or couples travel? Before you knock one or the other, read about some of the perks of them both.
* “If a cleaner moves my shoes 10cm, I might be looking for them for 30 minutes.” There are obvious differences, like age, race, and sex, that affect the way a person travels and how they are treated while traveling. But have you ever thought about what it’s like to travel as a blind person?
* In helping my brother and his (now) wife plan for their honeymoon, I recommended they get the Paris Pass. Paris isn’t the only European city with one of these special inclusive passes, though — Amsterdam, Madrid, and Florence also have similar cards. But are these museum passes worth the money?
* If you find yourself living for the weekend, it’s easy to get the Sunday night sads. Here are some great tips on how to beat the blues, stay productive, and make the most of your day.
Death to the Stock Photo