* 9 ways to satisfy your wanderlust if you’re not able to travel right now.
* “America is the only advanced economy in the world that does not have government-mandated, paid time off” An intriguing discussion on why vacation is just something Americans aren’t good at.
* The only thing I couldn’t capture during my trip to Iceland was the Northern Lights. I saw them at least 4 times and they were always magnificent! Luckily, this Northern Lights timelapse will actually allow you to experience some of what I saw. 🙂 Expect more Iceland posts and pics soon!
* I was never able to be a reader on the subway — it would always make me miss my stop! But these photos of subway readers are quite lovely.
* Did you know you can create custom Google maps for a trip, even complete with identifying icons? Here’s how.
* I am one thousand percent obsessed with this travel wallet. It’s pink, which makes it all the more awesome.
* As an extrovert, I found this piece on the realities about traveling as an introvert an insightful look into the different ways that people travel.
* No big deal, just gonna rent Peter Pan’s hideout on Airbnb.
* You’ve not seen photos of New York City quite like these before. Absolutely stunning. And the story behind how the photographer captures them is kind of terrifying!
* If you want to buy someone the world, it’s currently in a convenient box set.
* Squeeee! Snow cats!!
* A Tremendous post you may have missed: 8 Tips for Visiting New York City.
Death to the Stock Photo