* See some of the world’s most iconic buildings in daytime and nighttime — at the same time.
* Update: Portland is still weird.
* The phenomenal and talented Lynsey Addario shares what it’s like to photograph a war zone when you’re pregnant. FYI, her memoir comes out tomorrow.
* Some incredibly honest thoughts on becoming an adventurer.
* Just over 70 years ago, Auschwitz was liberated by troops from the Soviet Union. This is Auschwitz now.
* So I think it’s worth going to Spain just so I can come back looking like this. So cool!
* Ever wonder what happens to the old subway cars when NYC gets brand new ones?
* I ~love~ this list of alternative things to do in Paris!
* Some inspiration to kick your butt into high gear today.
* Want to build a business and also travel at the same time? Tim Ferris shares how he did it, no bullshit. Seriously — from what equipment he uses and what he packs to who you should travel with and communicating with clients.
* Looping storm gifs are equally awesome and scary.
* If you needed another reason to fly Virgin America: it can make you smarter.
* I imagine that this sweet potato gnocchi is the next best thing to dining in Italy. Dinner tonight? *drools/dies*
* Want to hear me speak in person about blogging & traveling? Get tickets to the Women in Travel Summit in Boston this March! I’ll be there along with a lineup of other amazing speakers. I am SO excited!
* A Tremendous post you may have missed: What You Should Think About Before Starting a Long Distance Relationship.
* PS Did you know I’m starting a newsletter? It’s true! Sign up now for Tremendous Times Journal to receive 1-2 monthly emails of additional content. Also, you’ll be the first to receive my awesome mini e-guide called Resources for Everyday Adventurers, which I’m releasing later this month. 🙂