* If you’re looking for off-the-beaten-path destinations, Elite Daily has 50 for you. So many wonderful suggestions if you’re brainstorming for your next trip!
* I’m swooning over these photos of gorgeous India.
* This short film about sailing the Ionian Greek islands is a sweet video that’s part home movie and part sea adventure.
* A potpourri of 67 short pieces of advice you didn’t ask for.
* Here are 10 good reasons why you should go ahead and purchase travel insurance. My dude and I actually had to file a claim from our trip to Iceland (that’ll be for another post entirely), and I can guarantee you travel insurance is worth some serious consideration.
* Here are 12 awesome weekend activities to try, from crocheting to cooking to organizing.
* Some helpful ways to prepare for a year abroad as an Au Pair, from someone who’s been there and done that.
* Individual ticket sale registration for Burning Man starts today! Tickets go on sale next week, but you must have registered through your Burner Profile between today and the 14th. Here are 14 handy tips to help you score some tix.
* Find the Eiffel Tower nearest you!
* Teresa Lim creates her own travel mementos: beautiful embroidery in beautiful places.
* My birthday is coming up so if anyone would like to buy me one of these big Italian castles for sale, I would graciously accept.
* Would you substitute some of your backpacking gear for these everyday household items?
* A Tremendous post you may have missed: How To Actually Get Sleep on a Flight.
Death to the Stock Photo