* Very important! A guide to the Oregon filming locations for The Goonies.
* All you need to know about my favorite French beverage (okay, favorite beverage, from anywhere, ever): champagne.
* Dreamy photos of cities lit by stars. Le swoon.
* The individual sale for Burning Man tickets was today, and all tickets were sold in about an hour. Did you snag some? If not, don’t fret! You still have options.
* What brunches around the world look like. Cute!
* Mmmm pizza. Here are 23 of the best pizza places in the US of A.
* “Yes, in a perfect world, nobody would break into your room and steal your things…But robberies still occur on the road, perpetrated by both locals and fellow travelers.” Sad, but true. Here’s a pretty cool product to help prevent your belongings from getting stolen.
* Have you ever been to one of Europe’s most beautiful churches?
* A fascinating/horrifying look at the lasting effects of the BP oil spill which occurred in 2010.
* And because laughter is good for the soul: the tiniest rodeo.
* A Tremendous post you may have missed: How to Create More Time for the Life You Want.
PS My mini e-guide Resources for Everyday Adventurers is almost done! If you’d like to be the first to get it, sign up for my newsletter, Tremendous Times Journal, for even more travel-y and adventure-y goodness.
Death to the Stock Photo