* This is where I live now!
* Frightening: amateur divers find long-lost nuclear warhead.
* “In a world where we are led along by instructional signs to tell us where to go, following the railings, relying on our smartphones to tell us where to go and the most efficient way of getting there, it’s really quite refreshing to just get lost and figure it out without any guidance.” Sounds like my kinda place.
* Want to make your own travel poster?
* Fun! Here are 10 things to know before you go to outer space.
* Um, but seriously, there are people going to outer space, and this guy could be one of them.
* Let’s fly somewhere. Anywhere. Tonight. Yes please!
* Look at these 10 photos. If they don’t make you love the world and people and life, then I don’t know what will.
* A sad and sobering look at the forgotten war in Darfur (skip to 15:20 in the video).
* I love Sarah’s list where she does new things every year to live life with purpose. Most recently she watched An American in Paris. This is notable partially because we should all try to do new things, even if they seem mundane. Also partially because Gene Kelly is a tap dancing megababe that I adore.
* A Tremendous post you may have missed: Closet Purging 101.