* I’m heading to New Orleans in May and would love love love any advice or suggestions you have! Comment below or contact me on social media. 🙂
* Support an amazing artist’s final sculpture in The Bliss Project at Burning Man. His video is incredibly powerful and the art he creates is astounding.
* There are some crazy inventions and creations that come out of Japan, but I think we can all agree that this enormous, realistic wool cat head is for the good of all mankind.
* If you didn’t already love Iceland, then learn about how they make women’s rights a priority.
* “We are the sum total of our experiences.” The science behind choosing experiences, not things.
* How to be a kickass AirBnB guest. Great for those of you who are relatively new this amazing service.
* Speaking of AirBnB, an interesting challenge in bringing this share economy to Cuba.
* The underground world of Disney. I wonder if every theme park has this sort of infrastructure in place!
* I value traveling near and far, and it irritates me a bit when I meet people who think “real” travel only happens overseas because, hello, North America is pretty dern amazing.
* NYC is nice, but NYC infused with color is better!
* Coachella? Not me. #nochella Or, if you’re in Los Angeles proper this weekend, check out Brokechella! Time for me to bust out my favorite flower crown.
ps Did you know I have a newsletter? I do! It is sent 1-2 times monthly and it is awesome. Sign up here.