* This combines two of my favorite things: hidden destinations and ice cream.
* “Could Detroit rise again? I hope so.”
* Yes, this mural is upside down.
* LIFE GOAL.
* I can handle long flights in coach, but this 5-day flight over the Pacific sounds insane.
* Take a little time to get lost in the beauty of this old geological map of Europe.
* Speaking of old, this Sicilian Village is frozen in time.
* This makes me want to grab my hiking boots and fly off to Siberia.
* A heartfelt piece about the journey, not the destination.
* Wowza. This is a Suitcase with a capital S.
* If you’re still looking for summer reads to satiate your wanderlust, Nomadic Matt has 9 good ones for ya.
* Want to be careful what you spend while traveling? Here are three tips to help you eat on a budget.
* Hahaha only in Florida!
* A Tremendous post you may have missed: Florida Keys Adventures (or: How I Learned to Love Swimming in the Ocean)